Using Collaboration Tools To Transform The Way We Work written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
Marketing Podcast with Phil Simon
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Phil Simon. Phil is a keynote speaker and technology authority, an award-winning author of eleven business books and counting, and most recently Reimagining Collaboration: Slack, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and the Post-COVID World of Work.
Questions I Ask Phil Simon:
- A lot of this technology has been around for a while, but it really accelerated in the last year — in your view, has this technology changed anything permanently?
- How do you define collaboration and how has it evolved?
- Has the ability to have people all over the world created a better end result for collaboration in your view?
- What would you tell a typical small business that has adopted some of these tools, but they’re just scratching the surface for them?
- You’ve mentioned the hub idea a couple of times, what would that look like, and what would that give us?
- Let’s talk stereotypes for a moment. The typical CEO is probably not doing the demos to see what thing to take, but they might be they might certainly be casting the strategic direction about this hub idea. Does that sometimes present an issue again, going back to sort of the generational stereotypes?
- You can control internal communication mostly, but a lot of communication is external like with customers for example. How do you navigate external communication without having to use multiple different systems again?
- Where do you stand on the idea of banning internal email? Is that something you think just everybody should do just categorically or is that a personal choice dependent upon your strategy?
- Do you have a set tech stack that you think is a stack everybody ought to go with?
- Should there be a position for Head of Collaboration on the org chart?
More About Phil Simon:
- Phil’s new book: Reimagining Collaboration: Slack, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and the Post-COVID World of Work.
More About The Certified Marketing Manager Program Powered By Duct Tape Marketing:
- Check it out at Ducttapemarketing.com/certified-marketing-manager
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by SharpSpring Ads.
Are you already retargeting with Google or Facebook? Now you can use one platform, SharpSpring Ads, to simplify the process, double your audience, and improve ROI. Sign-up for a free account and SharpSpringAds will match up to $1,000 in ad spend.
Original source: https://ducttapemarketing.com/using-collaboration-tools/