Content Marketing Made Easy With Airtable written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
Marketing Podcast with Margaret Jones
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Margaret Jones. Margaret is a former journalist and currently head of content at Airtable, an organization that builds itself as a low code work management platform.
Airtable has spread like wildfire through organizations both big and small. The app takes the best aspects of spreadsheets and databases and puts them together. Airtable does something different for everyone. For some people, it’s a CRM. For some people, it’s a content production calendar. For some people, it’s the way that they manage their entire business.
In this episode, Airtable’s first-ever content lead, Margaret Jones, joins me as we discuss what impact Airtable has had on her role as a content producer and how she’s best utilized the tool to solve problems and fill gaps in her leadership role.
Questions I Ask Margaret Jones:
- [1:11] What does Airtable do, and what does it mean to be a low code work management platform?
- [7:43] Are you the first head of content at Airtable?
- [8:16] What does a head of content do, and what is your day-to-day?
- [9:33] How is the product selling, and how do you tie that back to business objectives?
- [12:20] What kind of content is working right now in terms of getting the most engagement or meeting your objectives?
- [15:09] Did any good nuggets of information come out of the comprehensive research trends report called the Airtable Marketing Trends Report that you just completed that you’d like to share?
More About Margaret Jones:
- Airtable Marketing Trends Report
- Airtable blog
- Airtable YouTube
More About The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network
- Check it out at https://ducttapemarketing.com/marketing-consultants/
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Quality Edge.
Vesta steel siding is one of the fastest-growing siding products on the market. It’s made up of one of the strongest and most recyclable materials on the planet — it can withstand anything mother nature can throw at it. Vesta has won designer awards because of its patent design, rich solid colors, plank-like profile, and natural-looking wood-grain look that doesn’t require any homeowner maintenance. Be the first on your block to style your home with a bold, innovative solution that looks amazing for the life of your home. Check it out at www.qualityedge.com/vesta.