How to Update Your Website Policy When Laws Change written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
Marketing Podcast with Donata Kalnenaite
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Donata Kalnenaite, the President of Termageddon.
Donata is also the engineer behind the policy questions and text provided by Termageddon. She is a licensed attorney and a certified information privacy professional. She often volunteers at the Illinois State Bar Association holding courses on the General Data Protection Regulation where she teaches other attorneys on the importance of privacy and what Privacy Policies should contain. In her free time, Donata enjoys bee keeping, hunting for morel mushrooms and walks with her fiancé and two dogs.
Questions I ask Donata Kalnenaite:
- As a website owner do we need to pay attention to the terms of service or privacy notes?
- Does anyone really enforce these matters?
- If you don’t have one does it effect purchases?
- What part of these terms are protection for the business owner?
- “We collect cookies” how important is it to include this?
- If you purchased your terms back in 1990 are they still good?
- Are there certain industries that are more at risk?
- How do companies that sell data fit into this?
More about Donata Kalnenaite:
- website: termageddon.com
- On social look for @termageddon
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by SEMrush.
SEMrush is an all-in-one marketing tool kit that marketing consultants use to boost their digital marketing efforts for their clients. SEMrush helps with SEO, PPC, social media, content marketing and market research. This tool is incredibly valuable to Duct Tape Marketing and the work we do for our clients.
To learn more, go to SEMrush.com.